2.05.2009

I'm almost 27, and I've been told that means I'm actually 30. So, I guess I can be 30 for 3 years before I'm actually 30 to prep for it. I forgot what I wanted to write on here, but I know that I have been wanting to write on here, maybe thats it. Maybe I just want to click clack the shiny keys over and over. I used to doodle all over my notes in school without really pickingup my pen for a break just kept swirling and coloring in swirls until I had created a brail of swirls-- lots of nervous texture there. Maybe just click clacking is what I do now, instead, filling up internet space with nervous typing around the real content thats still so stationary, like the stationary that sits in the box all pretty without any use, but what I mean here is the literal standing still waiting for the words to come out on stage. Maybe the words are waiting for that light bulb upstairs to turn on -- that's the que.

No comments: