2.20.2012

Spring: Color Blocking

I am hopping on the Color Blocking trend, that is heavily saturating the stores, with this cute, cute, cute, tote! It's soft suppleness, tends to make you forget that it's not actually leather, and to some that's a good thing. I adhere to the minimalist fervor, this color blocking philosophy elicits. Plus, this is a clearance item-- I know, what? ($17.99). I have links above, but I just walked into my local Old Navy and purchased it a few days ago. Think: Book bag, Mommy Bag, Beach Bag, Camp Bag, Art supply Bag, Bag Bag (haha!).

The wallet was sitting right under the purse. I was instantly drawn to the textile whimsy and that it was canvas (makes me dream of Spring-time). As a seasonal, or all around wallet trade-in, this is dynamite! (is that a little too wacky of an adjective to use for a wallet?)

What are some of your favorite Spring Trends?

No comments: