1.06.2010

I dreamt last night of my elementary playground. I walked over to a circle maybe outlined in chalk or was already painted there. Inside was a triangle. I stepped inside, sat Indian style,and began to meditate. However, there was the nuance of a feeling that someone was watching me. Some man up by the doors. Far enough away to be blurry, I tried to channel my solitude again. Even in a dream, once you notice you are being noticed, you can't quite feel authentic or aligned with yourself again. I remember thinking, lucidly, hmmm? a triangle--isn't that a symbol of some kind of power? What does this mean? (yes, I was trying to decode my dream while dreaming). I tried to shrug of the onlooker and my dreaming self who seemed to butt in as well. That's a stretchy thought to think of yourself in two entities. I, probably the dreaming me, decided to revel in this atmosphere of yellow haze and perfect balmy temperature. There was more after that but I was just taken with my delicate stance inside a triangle and the meditation that tried to occur. I think, the dreaming me, really needed that peace and warmth albeit interrupted by the abstract blurred painting of a man peering down on me. He was literally like a smudge in the atmosphere-- a blemish to the tranquil yellow around me.

No comments: