1.22.2010

You will Laugh or Roll Your Eyes, But...

I am overhauling this journal again in it's infancy. I think my indecision fury is partly due, but by no means the main cause of my fuzzy brain receptors, to pregnancy brain. I know I want two journals, subconsciously knew, but I have figured out the best way to make this happen for myself to feel integrated and whole and all that is centering. This journal will only house my poetry. I haven't written anything new for awhile, a small Autumn poem back in Oct., but I know inside that I am neglecting my favorite way to communicate. Poetry makes me sane. I am going to start archiving my favorite past poems and those that are born in the future. I have a few fun ideas on transfering my spiral bound poems of the past. Stay tuned.

Keep going to To: BE for everthing else going on in my life, my family life, and my life with friends. I would like to say I'm certain of this change's permanency, but I must say there is a miniscule chance it could change again. Let's not count on it though!

No comments: