1.09.2010

I want to soak in this.

Lucky for me, there is a store here in Marietta on Front Street, called Simple Pleasures that sells this. Yesterday on Rachael Ray this brand of bubble bath, according to some 2010 predictor lady,is going to be a hot product for the year. I am smitten with the package and container, but they are also detox bath soaks with green tea and other plants. This particular one is made with green tea, citrus zest, rosewood, mimosa (eww la la), and mandarin. Can't you just imagine how lovely all of those ingredients would be summoning your nose via a steaming hot bath? Yum.
*click the brand for a site to buy!

1 comment:

Jamie B said...

Oh, those sound heavenly! I love detox bath salts too! I had green tea salts before, but even just the standard epsom salts are very relaxing. I think I'll try for a relaxing bath tomorrow...

As my Grandma used to say (quoting the commercial, of course), "Calgon, take me away!" :)